Edit: This deal ended within days after being launched!
Have fun with it!
Terms and Conditions:
From June 4, 2012 through September 3, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”), if a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest program (an “SPG Member”) submits a valid Best Rate Guarantee claim using the Starwood Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form for a stay at one of the Participating NYC Hotels, the SPG Member may elect, once every 30 days during the Promotion Period, to receive a free night at such Participating NYC Hotel instead of one of the standard best rate guarantee rewards, if the claim also satisfies the following terms and conditions:
- The stay that is the subject of the valid claim under the Best Rate Guarantee is at one of the following hotels (each, a “Participating NYC Hotel”):
Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge
Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel
Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
Sheraton New York Hotel
The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City
The New York Helmsley Hotel
The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
The St. Regis New York
The Westin Jersey City Newport
W New York
W New York - Downtown
W New York - Times Square
W New York - Union Square
The Westin New York at Times Square
- The first night of the stay that is the subject of the valid claim is between June 4, 2012 and September 4, 2012.
- The SPG Member submitting the valid claim must elect the 2000 Starpoints best rate guarantee reward and then request the free night credit in the comments section of the Starwood Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form. No requests for a free night reward made after the claim form is submitted will be granted.
- The SPG Member submitting the claim and others in his/her household have not submitted a valid claim during the previous 30 days for which they received a free night as their best rate guarantee reward. If it is determined by Starwood in its sole discretion that an SPG Member has submitted a valid claim but does not meet this requirement, the SPG Member will be provided with the opportunity to select a different Best Rate Guarantee reward.
- Starwood may deny claims where the difference between the rates is less than one percent.
- The free night must be used during the stay that is the subject of the valid claim, must be used by the SPG Member that submits the claim, and is nontransferable.
- The free night will not constitute an Eligible Charge for purposes of earning Starpoints, but will count towards the SPG Member reaching the Eligible Night and Eligible Stay milestones needed to earn elite membership status in accordance with the SPG Terms (www.spg.com).
- All other nights during the stay that is the subject of the valid claim will be at the Competing Rate.
- The SPG Member will be responsible for all taxes, gratuities, and any additional resort or guest charges or fees for the free night and the remainder of the stay that is the subject of the valid claim.
- If the reservation for the stay that is the subject of the valid claim is cancelled the free night is forfeited, may not be reinstated, and will continue to count for purposes of determining eligibility for an additional free night award for a valid claim by the SPG Member.
- Associates of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., its affiliates, and Starwood Hotels, as well as the immediate family (spouse and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible for this promotion.
- Starwood is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
- SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.